A new deep sea-going ship for CroisiEurope!
As part of its development, CroisiEurope acquires a second sea-going ship:
This luxurious sea cruiser, well known in the world of cruising for having sailed many seas of the world, will join and enrich CroisiEurope’s fleet.
The design of La Belle des Océans and her small size make it the perfect ship to discover new itineraries. The 7-deck ship measures 103 meters long and 15 meters wide accommodating 120 passengers in 60 spacious suites, all with exterior view of which 9 with private balconies.
• 1 Ocean suite of 38m² with private balcony, seating area with sofa, twin or queen-size beds
• 8 Riviera suites of 26m² with private balcony, seating area with sofa, twin or queen-size beds
• 4 Panorama suites of 25m² with 2 large windows, seating area, twin or queen-size beds
• 38 Horizon suites of 17m² with window, seating area, twin or queen-size beds
• 9 Horizon suites of 17m² with 2 large portholes, seating area, twin or queen-size beds
All suites have a bathroom with walk-in shower, desk, hairdryer, built-in wardrobe with safe, mini bar, flat-screen TV and air conditioning.
The high-class comfort combined with refined elegance offer well thought out spaces and tailor-made services on board. 2 Bar-lounges, a restaurant, a bar-restaurant grill around the pool, a fitness center, a beauty salon as well as a laundry service.
The itineraries, cruise dates and their marketing will be revealed very soon as well as the day of the inauguration scheduled for next spring. It will be CroisiEurope’s second sea-going ship alongside La Belle de l’Adriatique.